Monday, June 23, 2008

Personal Response 5: Earthquakes

(Not sure if I am right...)
I think that when under the world, the land erupts and then there will be an earthquake. When there is an earthquake, people must run away from it. If they are not in time to run, they must try to find something hard that they can hide under it to prevent from getting injured. I think that scientist might not be able to detect an earthquake because they need to test it before it can work and how can the scientist scan under the world? The latest country that occurred an earthquake is sichuan. I think this country have earthquakes because the underworld erupts. I think there might be earthquake in Singapore. It is because other countries have disaster so may Singapore. All countries might have disasters. I hope that Singapore will never have any disaster.

No comments: