I do take the school bus home from school. The childrens in the school buses are quite good. Some of them will sit down and wait quietly or play their phones until they reach their home. Sometimes other pupils will shout at each other when they are angry. I agree with Ms Karen Koh that installing seat belts on the buses is good as the pupils will not be able to run about in the buses or even play a fool.I do not agree with Mr Leow Beng Kiong even though the pupils will reach their houses within 15 minutues, it is also helpful.Even though installing seat belts are costly, the seat belts will be able to make the pupils more quiet. I think the best way is to install seat belts in the buses and then if those pupils are good and quiet, the bus attendants can give them some rewards.
Regards, Gary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment