Monday, September 8, 2008
Holiday Homework 4 (T3Wk10): Computer Games
I play computer games. I play computer games because i have nothing better to do:)The games I play are age of empires, Diner Dash, Icy tower and little fighter 2.I am attracted to the computer games because they are fun. I think that many students play computer games because many students have computers at home. I do not know how much time I spent on the computer. I think playing may affect and may not affect our studies. For example, if that pupil plays computer and is also hardworking, it will not affect his studies. I see people addicted to the computer games. We must give him/her aa time slot to use the computer and not let him/her to use it any time they want. If this does not work, we must confiscate it and do not let him/her play until he/her do well in their studies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment