
Hi everybody, how did you spent your December Holiday? I am going to tell you how i spent my December Holiday. During the holidays I went to Hong Kong. I went to Hong Kong from 27th November to 1st December.It was very fun! When we came down from the aeroplane, it was 9pm.I was going to Kimberly hotel. At first, i thought it was not very cold. But when I went to the car park, it was 12degrees!!! I was really cold.We took a bus to the hotel. I slept in the bus during the journey. It was Hot in the morning.I went to the Disney land on the 3rd day of my trip I went to the Disney Land.The trip from my hotel to Disney Land is about 30minutes. I stayed at Disney Hollywood Hotel. My favourite games in Disney land is Space roller coaster, Inverter and Buzz shooting. I saw the fireworks at Disney Land. They would give you a spectacles. when you wear it and see lights, the lights would become snowflakes.When we finished watching the fireworks, we went shopping at 11:00pm. When we were about to reach the shop(in Disney land), we saw fake snow it was soap bubbles only. When we went back to the hotel, we were exhausted. Unfortunately, i still need to take a bath... On thee next day(last day) we quickly checked out of the hotel and went to Disney Land. We took about 14 rides before we went to the hotel to get our bags. Then it was time to go to the airport. I had an enjoyable trip to Hong Kong!

7 comments:
Disneyland sounds like an attractive place to visit.
hi Gary, I also went to Hongkong and i also went to Disneyland.But i went on the 10 of November.I went to the airport in the morning.
hope you enjoy your trip!!
Hi gary, why there is 2 entry 1?Wow looks like disneyland looks so much fun too me. I wish I chould go there.
Thanks Kang Li for reminding me. I have change the mistake
Wow!
I wished to go there too!
hi Gary
for me Disneyland is boring i went there too many time
Who is the boy in front of you?
Post a Comment